Lots of things can affect how your adhesive works and the result of your treatments. Stick (pun intended) to our rules to get the most out of your eyelash extension glue!
- No cheap adhesives. Luckily, if you use our Lash Perfect adhesives, they are high quality, EU approved, surgical grade, refined and expertly designed for use on lashes.
- Working conditions. Adhesives work best when room temperatures are between 18 - 22°C and the humidity is between 40 - 70%.
- Expiry dates – not optional. These aren’t a suggestion. And make sure you use your LP adhesive within 3 months of opening! We recommend writing the open date on the adhesive!
- Storage. Store your adhesive appropriately – in an upright position, out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it clean! Wipe the nozzle of your adhesive after you use it – this will reduce build up and blockage!
- Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it! Before every use, make sure you shake your adhesive to mix all the contents. No one wants watery adhesive!
- Timing is everything. Depending on your application speed, different adhesives will work better for you. For fast working technicians, we recommend Lash Perfect’s Ultimate II Adhesive – this has a speedy drying time of just 2 – 3 seconds! For anyone who needs a little more time to adjust lashes and position them correctly, try Ultimate I Adhesive (dries in 3 – 5 seconds) or Ultimate Odour Free Adhesive (dries in 5 – 8 seconds).
- Tailor to your client! Have a client with sensitive eyes? Use the Ultimate Odour Free Adhesive! And to reduce the odours of other adhesives, you can use the Xpel Comfort Gel!
Visit our Pro Shop to discover our high quality collection of professional eyelash extension adhesives!