Gel Nail Polish Home Removal Kit
Remove gel nails easily!
Gel Nail Polish Home Removal Kit is an emergency kit for your client to use at home to remove gel nail polish.
Kit contents: 1x Gel Remover Solution (50ml), 1x Micropore Tape, 1x Nail File, 5x Cotton Pads, 1 x Orange Wood Stick, 1x Soft Nail Buffer.
- V Vegan
- All in one kit!
- Perfect to retail to clients for home use.
- Effective formula suitable for use on all soft gel nail polish.
Directions of use
- Using the nail file, softly file over the top of the gel to remove the shiny layer of the gel polish while being careful not to file too close to your natural nail.
- Prepare 10 strips of micropore tape ready to tape down the cotton wool (you can also use aluminium foil should you have it)
- Split each cotton wool pad into 2 pieces giving you 10 semi-circles.
- Soak one semi-circle at a time with the Gel Nail Remover.
- Apply the soaked pad on top of the gel polish and secure using the prepared Micropore Tape.
- Repeat on all the other nails where you require removal.
- Leave on the nails for 15 minutes.
- After this time, remove the pads from one of the nails and test to see if you can gently scrape the gel off with the orange wood stick.
- The gel should come away easily. You can leave the pad on for an additional 5 minutes if the gel does not easily lift away.
- Remove the cotton pad one by one ensuring the gel is removed from one nail before moving onto the next nail.
- Using the Hi Shine buffer, gently buff over the entire nail using the pink side leaving the natural nail top surface smooth.
- Remove any stubborn gel using the white side of the buffer.
- Once all traces of gel has been removed from the nail, wash your hands with soap and water and apply hand cream or nail strengthener/conditioner of your choice.