Training Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of Training Bookings
The Company does not offer a refund on any cancelled Training, whether Online Training or Classroom Training, for any reason. The Company will offer a voucher for the full value of the cancelled Training (“Voucher”) provided that:
- any Voucher issued can only be used for the purchase of goods and services supplied by the Company;
- the Customer notifies the Company that they wish to cancel the Training within 3 months of the date of the Booking; and
- the Customer has returned any training kit and/or products purchased to the Company in an unused condition. It will be at the Company’s absolute discretion to determine if any product sent to the Customer has been used.
Cancellation/Rescheduling of Training
The Company requires 4 full working days’ notice to cancel or reschedule any Training.
- If the Customer fails to attend Training Day or practical assessment session without notice, the Customer will be charged a fee of £100 (“Cancellation Fee”). The Customer will not be able to rebook Training until the Cancellation Fee has been paid in full and cleared funds.
- With more than 4 full working days’ notice: If the Customer reschedules Training or a practical assessment session, this can be done for no fee provided the Customer gives the Company at least 4 full working days’ notice.
- With less than 4 full working days’ notice: If the Customer reschedules Training or a practical assessment session with less than 4 full working days’ notice the Customer will be charged a fee of £50 (“Rescheduling Fee”). The Customer will not be able to rebook Training until the Rescheduling Fee has been paid in full and cleared funds.
- If the Customer cancels Training or a practical assessment session with less than 24 hours notice the Customer will be charged £100.00 regardless of rescheduling.
- If the Customer’s model is unable to attend the Training Date or assessment as scheduled, the Company may permit, in its absolute discretion, the Customer to perform an assessment on a practice eye with a follow up home treatment on a client to achieve full certification. This is only applicable to lash courses. Please call the office to discuss. If the Company, in its absolute discretion, does not permit this and the Training Date is cancelled, then the Rescheduling Fee will apply.
- If the Customer is unwell and is unable to attend a booked training session, please call or email the office as soon as possible. The Rescheduling Fee will apply. If the Customer’s cancellation is due to covid, then the Company’s Covid-19 policy will apply and the Customer should contact the Company to discuss if this is relevant.
- The terms and conditions of this cancellation policy supersedes the terms of any previous policy and is applicable to all Training.
- The Company reserves the right to reschedule or cancel Training from time to time and this right shall be at its absolute discretion.