Hi Brow Lamination Training
WHY TRAIN IN BROW LAMINATION?
The Lash Perfect Academy professional qualification in eyebrow lamination provides the opportunity to start a career as a full-time brow technician, whether in salon or mobile, or to boost your existing income by offering treatments on a part-time or ‘side-hustle’ basis. Adding popular brow lamination to existing salon/treatment menus makes perfect sense as it compliments other beauty services such as lash lift, lash extensions, nail and hair treatments and can be performed at the same time as these treatments.
The demand for beauty treatments is high – the amount spent at hairdressers and personal care salons in the UK in 2019 was £8.6 billion, equivalent to every person in the UK spending £166 on personal care treatments yearly. Maximise your earnings by offering all the treatments your clients want in one place.
Brow lamination is profitable and extremely popular with a wide range of clients. Most Hi Brow Lamination techs offer 2 - 3 treatments per working day and can end the week with earnings of £400+. The average price for a brow lamination treatment is £40.
WHAT IS HI BROW LAMINATION?
Hi Brow Lamination is a professional treatment that realigns brow hairs into a new shape. This popular treatment straightens and smooths the hair giving the appearance of naturally fuller brows. The treatment involves applying three key solutions which lift, set and condition the hair. This enhances the appearance of the brows and can be styled in various ways. This treatment lasts up to 6 – 8 weeks, and can be repeated after this time to maintain the look which encourages repeat business and client loyalty.
The versatile treatment is suitable for all clients as it can be completely personalized – brows can be bushy and brushed up, or sleek and styled into place. The ‘soap brows’ treatment has been soaring in popularity ever since its launch.
Brow lamination has been the trending treatment of the last few years. It first became popular in 2019, with Lash Perfect Academy launching one of the first accredited lamination courses in the UK that year.
TRAINING IN LASH LIFT
ACCREDITATIONS AND BROW LAMINATION INSURANCE
All Lash Perfect Academy courses are accredited by ABT allowing you to receive a 10% discount off your insurance policy with ABT Insurance.
Our courses are also endorsed by HABIA.
CPD points/hours: 8 hours
KEY COURSE INFORMATION
Classroom and Online Training options are available.
WHAT IS TAUGHT ON THE COURSE?
- Product knowledge
- Brow lamination process
- Brow mapping
- Brow shapes and face shapes
- Brow lamination consultation
- Brow techniques – lifting, straightening, laminating
- Health and safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Aftercare and maintenance advice
- How to help disguise gaps
- Styling brows to make them appear thicker & fuller
- Perfect for beginners. - there is no need to have previous experience to complete this course, however an understanding of eyebrow shaping, and tinting is advisable, and you may be required to submit case studies or photographic evidence prior to certification.
- We recommend beginners to try our online Hi Brow Style and Tint course first, which covers brow tinting, shaping and waxing.
After training with our lamination course, Brow Perfect Microblading and Lash Perfect Lash Lift training courses are your next steps to enhance your career and earn even more!
TRAINING OPTION 1
- At your own pace
- From wherever you like
- With just a laptop or tablet
- With an online assessment
- With help only a call or email away
All Lash Perfect Academy online courses include a kit – this has everything you need for your assessment including brow lamination products and tools. You will need a model to perform your assessment on.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- After you purchase your training, you will receive an email from us with details on how to access Lash Perfect Academy – our online training platform.
- Your chosen kit will be sent to you.
- You will work through online lessons, watch brow lamination tutorial videos and complete quizzes while you learn all about the treatment and how to safely offer professional services.
- Then, practice, practice, practice your new skills and techniques.
- Once you are feeling confident, you can book your live assessment with an expert trainer at a time that suits you – this is completed online via video call. The trainer will offer you feedback and guidance to help you along the way.
- Get certified! If your trainer is happy with your work, you will be able to proceed online to gain your certification.
- Case Studies: In order to book your live practical assessment, we ask that you practice and send through two pictures to us. Instructions on this are on our learning platform. After assessment, no case studies are required if your trainer is happy with your work. Should case studies be required, you will be asked to complete a few more treatments, photographing them so our trainer can offer any advice and award certification.
HOW TO BOOK
There are two kit options for this online course: Essentials Kit or Professional Kit – choose the kit that suits you!
Both kits have all you need to complete your online assessment and gain professional certification. The Professional Kit includes more products which will also allow you to start offering treatments after completing your training and becoming a certified brow lamination tech.
- Hi Brow Lamination Online Course with Essentials Kit: £199+VAT
- Hi Brow Lamination Online Course with Professional Kit: £250+VAT
CLASSROOM TRAINING WITH PROFESSIONAL KIT
TRAINING OPTION 2
- At a training venue in the UK
- With a trainer in-person to guide you
- With a practical assessment on the day
- With help available every step of the way
The brow lamination classroom course includes a Professional Kit which, after purchase, will be shipped to your selected venue ready for you to pick up on your training date. This kit has all you need to start your professional treatments after you become a certified brow lamination technician. You will need a model to perform your practical assessment on during your training day – please get in touch with us should you need any help with this.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Classroom training in Hi Brow Lamination is a 1-day, in-person course carried out at one of our UK venues.
- The Hi Brow course runs from 10am – 2.30pm.
- Our courses have up to 4 trainees - our expert trainers ensure all trainees have the help and support they need.
- Prior to the course, you will be given access to Lash Perfect Academy - our online training platform. Here, you will be guided by videos and online lessons through our essential knowledge – including information on health & safety, hygiene, contraindications and more.
- On the day of the course, you will work with your expert trainer on the practical elements of learning the brow laminating treatment, including practicing on your model.
- Get certified! Your trainer will assess your technique and advise if any case studies need to be completed before certification is awarded.
- Case Studies: No case studies are required if your trainer is happy with your work during your training day.
HOW TO BOOK
With Classroom Training, you can choose the venue and date that best suits you.
The Hi Brow Lamination Course comes with a Professional Kit – this kit is perfect for those who are just beginning with eyebrow laminating as it has a full range of products needed to complete training and begin offering treatments to paying clients whether in salon or as a mobile treatment.
- Hi Brow Lamination Classroom Course with Professional Kit: £299+VAT
The whole course was fantastic! The information that was provided was very informative as well as detailed. The support that I have been given through the whole process has been amazing. My trainer was very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions I had. She was very caring and easy to talk to which made me feel at ease. Thank you! xx
My trainer was amazing and she helped with any queries that I had. She had so much knowledge in the subject area and gave me some many great tips and tricks. I recommend to anyone to book in with Lash Perfect for their training – it's worth it!
I really enjoyed my Hi Brow Lamination Course. The kit was really impressive and the remote training was thoroughly enjoyable. I loved the little quizzes to test my knowledge. My trainers were so nice and friendly which made me feel totally at ease which gave me confidence for my assessment. I would recommend Lash Perfect Academy and their products to anyone wanting to learn new skills!
All Lash Perfect Academy training courses are supported with product kits. We have two brow lamination kit options to choose from – find your kit match:
Essentials Kit: £199+VAT (with Online Training Only)
Everything you need to complete your online training assessment including brow lamination solutions, tools and disposables. Includes lamination products for 15 treatments.
- Hi Brow Lamination Online Course with an Essentials Kit for £199+VAT
Professional Kit: from £250+VAT
You can upgrade to the bigger, better value for money Professional Kit which will fully set you up for offering this popular treatment. Includes products for training, assessment, practice and initial client treatments. Includes lamination products for 45 treatments. Best match for mobile therapists and salon techs.
- Hi Brow Lamination Online Course with a Professional Kit for £250+VAT
- Hi Brow Lamination Classroom Course with a Professional Kit for £299+VAT
Are you a large salon looking to train multiple staff members from one kit?
Do you need a bigger kit to start your business?
Get in touch with our team to find out more about our training and kit options.