WHY TRAIN IN LASH PERFECT LASH LIFT
The Lash Perfect Academy professional qualification in lash lifting provides the opportunity to start a career as a full-time lash lift technician, whether in salon or mobile, or to boost your existing income by offering treatments on a part-time or ‘side-hustle’ basis. Adding popular lash lifting to existing salon/treatment menus makes perfect sense as it compliments other beauty services such as brow, nail and hair treatments and can be performed at the same time as these treatments.
The demand for beauty treatments is high – the amount spent at hairdressers and personal care salons in the UK in 2019 was £8.6 billion, equivalent to every person in the UK spending £166 on personal care treatments yearly. Maximise your earnings by offering all the treatments your clients want in one place.
Lash lift is profitable and takes less time than lash extension treatments with an average time of 45 minutes, including a lash tint. Most Lash Perfect Lash Lift techs are able to offer 2 – 3 treatments per working day and end the week with earnings of £450+. The average price for a lash lift is £45 depending on your location and if a tint is included within the treatment.
WHAT IS LASH PERFECT LASH LIFT?
Lash Lift (also known as an eyelash perm or LVL lashes) is a gentle treatment which realigns natural lashes into a beautiful curl, setting them into position. The treatment involves applying three key solutions which lift, set and condition the hair. This enhances the appearance of the natural lashes and eye area. This treatment lasts up to 8 - 10 weeks, and can be repeated after this time to maintain the look which encourages repeat business and client loyalty.
The versatile treatment is suitable for all clients as it can be completely personalized with unique curling wands – they create either a J curl lift which is a dramatic upwards sweeping lift, or a C curl lift which has more of a natural curl.
Lash lifting started in the early 2000s and has become a client favourite in recent years due to the trend for treatments promoting natural beauty. Before this, lash curlers and mascara were used to provide uplifted lash looks, however the need for a more permanent solution brought about lash perming. This concept stemmed from traditional hair perming treatments which became popular in the early 1900s.
Lash Perfect began offering training and treatments in lash lifting in 2017 and saw the treatment rise in popularity in salons across the UK. Lash Perfect’s vegan lash lift products have been a hit ever since their launch. Since then, as a company, we have made sure to lead the way with the latest treatment and product innovations. Find out more about our history on our blog.
TRAINING IN LASH LIFT
ACCREDITATIONS AND LASH EXTENSION INSURANCE
All Lash Perfect Academy courses are accredited by ABT allowing you to receive a 10% discount off your insurance policy with ABT Insurance.
Our courses are also endorsed by HABIA.
CPD points/hours: 8 hours
KEY COURSE INFORMATION
Classroom and Online Training options are available.
WHAT IS TAUGHT ON THE COURSE?
- Lash lift options - sizes and curls
- Lash lift timings
- Treatment procedure
- Lash lifting and tinting
- How to carry out a consultation
- Product knowledge
- Lash lift aftercare
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Legal responsibilities
- Professional ethics
- Anatomy & physiology for the eye/brow area
- Perfect for beginners.
- No prior training or knowledge is required to enrol on this training course.
After training with our lash lift course, Hi Brow Lamination and Lash Perfect Classic Individual Eyelash Extensions training courses are your next steps to enhance your career and earn even more!
TRAINING OPTION 1
- At your own pace
- From wherever you like
- With just a laptop or tablet
- With an online assessment
- With help only a call or email away
All Lash Perfect Academy online courses include a kit – this has everything you need for your assessment including lash lifting solutions and tools. You will need a model to perform your assessment on.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- After you purchase your training, you will receive an email from us with details on how to access Lash Perfect Academy – our online training platform.
- Your chosen kit will be sent to you.
- You will work through online lessons, watch lash lift tutorial videos and complete quizzes while you learn all about the treatment and how to safely offer professional services.
- Then, practice, practice, practice your new skills and techniques – it is best to use a mannequin eye/head or the Lizzy Head!
- Once you are feeling confident, you can book your live assessment with an expert trainer at a time that suits you – this is completed online via video call. The trainer will offer you feedback and guidance to help you along the way.
- Get certified! If your trainer is happy with your work, you will be able to proceed online to gain your certification.
- Case Studies: n order to book your live practical assessment, we ask that you practice on your practice lashes and send through two pictures to us. Instructions on this are on our learning platform. After assessment, no case studies are required if your trainer is happy with your work. Should case studies be required, you will be asked to complete a few more treatments, photographing them so our trainer can offer any advice and award certification.
HOW TO BOOK
There are two kit options for this online course: Essentials Kit or Professional Kit – choose the kit that suits you!
Both kits have all you need to complete your online assessment and gain professional certification. The Professional Kit includes more products which will also allow you to start offering treatments after completing your training and becoming a certified lash lift tech.
- Lash Perfect Lash Lift Online Course with Essentials Kit: £199+VAT
- Lash Perfect Lash Lift Online Course with Professional Kit: £250+VAT
CLASSROOM TRAINING WITH PROFESSIONAL KIT
TRAINING OPTION 2
- At a training venue in the UK
- With a trainer in-person to guide you
- With a practical assessment on the day
- With help available every step of the way
he lash lift classroom course includes a Professional Kit which, after purchase, will be shipped to your selected venue ready for you to pick up on your training date. This kit has all you need to start your professional treatments after you become a certified lash lift technician. You will need a model to perform your practical assessment on during your training day – please get in touch with us should you need any help with this.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Classroom training in Lash Perfect Lash Lift is a 1-day, in-person course carried out at one of our UK venues.
- The Lash Perfect course runs from 10am – 4pm.
- Our courses have up to 4 trainees - our expert trainers ensure all trainees have the help and support they need.
- Prior to the course, you will be given access to Lash Perfect Academy - our online training platform. Here, you will be guided by videos and online lessons through our essential knowledge – including information on health & safety, hygiene, contraindications and more.
- On the day of the course, you will work with your expert trainer on the practical elements of learning the lash lift treatment, including practicing on your model.
- Get certified! Your trainer will assess your technique and advise if any case studies need to be completed before certification is awarded.
- Case Studies: No case studies are required if your trainer is happy with your work during your assessment.
HOW TO BOOK
With Classroom Training, you can choose the venue and date that best suits you.
The Lash Perfect Lash Lift Course comes with a Professional Kit – this kit is perfect for those who are just beginning with lash lifting as it has a full range of products needed to complete training and begin offering treatments to paying clients whether in salon or as a mobile treatment.
- Lash Perfect Lash Lift Classroom Course with Professional Kit: £299+VAT
I have really enjoyed doing the lash lift course, everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable. I really loved doing the remote online training as it was so flexible, and I could do it around when I had time. I would definitely recommend it to others!
My trainer was amazing and so helpful and friendly, made me feel at ease from the start of the training day. The theory and step by step process was explained in detail, for the practical demonstration the trainer showed each stage and was there to watch you throughout and help where needed. Also she was happy to answer questions you had and give advice to help your career going forward. Looking forward to my next training!
I really enjoyed my lash lift course with Lash Perfect. I loved how I could complete the online course in my own time. The trainer in the practical assessment was so great; they were so friendly which really helped me to feel at ease, which then improved my confidence, and they had all the knowledge to help me with any questions I had. I've really enjoyed my course and would definitely recommend Lash Perfect Academy.
HOW TO PAY
You can pay online or over the phone using any debit or credit card or take advantage of our 0% finance options!
BUY NOW PAY LATER
How it works
1. Add your training and kit to the basket/cart.
2. Select ClearPay at checkout.
3. Log into or create your Clearpay account, instant approval decision
4. Your purchase will be split into 4 payments payable every 2 weeks
0% INTEREST FINANCE
Pay 10% now, the rest in installments over 6, 9, or 10 months with 0% interest*
1. Choose your training and kit.
2. Contact our training team to receive an application form.
3. Get approved by our partner, Omniport Capital.
4. Pay just 10% of your overall training order upfront.
5. Pay the rest in instalments over 6, 9, or 10 months.
*Available on orders over £300.
All Lash Perfect Academy training courses are supported with product kits. We have two lash lift kit options to choose from – find your kit match:
Essentials Kit: £199+VAT (with Online Training Only)
Everything you need to complete your online training assessment including lash lifting solutions, tools and disposables.
- Lash Perfect Lash LiftOnline Course with an Essentials Kit for £199+VAT
Professional Kit: from £250+VAT
You can upgrade to the bigger, better value for money Professional Kit which will fully set you up for offering this popular treatment. Includes products for training, assessment, practice and initial client treatments. Kit includes lashes for up to 80 – 90 sets. Best match for mobile therapists and salon techs.
You can upgrade to the bigger, better value for money Professional Kit which will fully set you up for offering this popular treatment. Includes products for training, assessment, practice and initial client treatments. Includes lifting products for 15 treatments. Best match for mobile therapists and salon techs.
- Lash Perfect Lash Lift Online Course with a Professional Kit for £250+VAT
- Lash Perfect Lash Lift Classroom Course with a Professional Kit for £299+VAT
Are you a large salon looking to train multiple staff members from one kit?
Do you need a bigger kit to start your business?
Get in touch with our team to find out more about our training and kit options.