WHY TRAIN IN LASH PERFECT INDIVIDUAL EYELASH EXTENSIONS
The Lash Perfect Academy professional qualification in individual eyelash extensions provides the opportunity to start a career as a full-time lash technician, whether in salon or mobile, or to boost your existing income by offering treatments on a part-time or ‘side-hustle’ basis.
It is also the ideal treatment to add to existing salon/treatment menus as it complements other beauty services such as brow, nail and hair treatments perfectly.
The demand for beauty treatments is high – the amount spent at hairdressers and personal care salons in the UK in 2019 was £8.6 billion, equivalent to every person in the UK spending £166 on personal care treatments yearly. Maximise your earnings by offering all the treatments your clients want in one place.
Lash extensions are incredibly lucrative – most Lash Perfect lash techs offer 2 - 3 treatments per working day and end the week with earnings of £300+.
The average price for a full set of individual lashes is £60. These figures are an estimation of full sets and do not include income from returning clients for maintenance/infill appointments.
WHAT ARE INDIVIDUAL EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
The treatment involves the intricate application of lightweight individual synthetic lashes, one by one, directly on top of natural lashes using the best quality lash glue to create length and fullness which enhances the lashes and eye area. Typically, results last up to 2-3 weeks – infill appointments are then required to maintain the look, which encourages repeat business and client loyalty.
Lash extensions have been around for over 100 years, but they have never been as popular as now. With advanced techniques and technology, it’s easier, safer and more lucrative than ever to offer the treatment to clients.
Though they have been around for over a century, lash extensions as we know them only came to the UK in the early 2000s – and Lash Perfect was the first to offer safe, professional products and training for them. To meet the huge demand for individual eyelash extension products and treatments, Lash Perfect was launched in 2006 by beauty expert and long-time salon owner, Beverly Piper. Since then, as a company we have made sure to lead the way with the latest treatment and product innovations. Find out more about our history on our blog.
TRAINING IN INDIVIDUAL EYELASH EXTENSIONS
ACCREDITATIONS AND LASH EXTENSION INSURANCE
All Lash Perfect Academy courses are accredited by ABT allowing you to receive a 10% discount off your insurance policy with ABT Insurance.
Our courses are also endorsed by HABIA.
CPD points/hours: 8 hours
KEY COURSE INFORMATION
Face-to-Face and Online Training options are available.
WHAT IS TAUGHT ON THE COURSE?
- Lash types, curls, thicknesses & lengths
- Application of lash extensions
- Lash extension consultation
- Eyelash isolation technique
- Lash extension removal procedure
- Lash extension aftercare advice
- Eye Shapes & lash styles
- Product knowledge
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Legal responsibilities
- Professional ethics
- Anatomy & physiology for the eye and brow area
- Perfect for beginners.
- No prior training or knowledge is required to enrol on this training course.
After training in individual lashes, our advanced Russian Volume and Hybrid lash extension courses are your next steps to enhance your career and earn even more!
TRAINING OPTION 1
- At your own pace
- From wherever you like
- With just a laptop or tablet
- With an online assessment
- With help only a call or email away
All Lash Perfect Academy online courses include a kit – this has everything you need for your assessment including lash extensions and lash glue. You will need a model to perform your assessment on.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- After you purchase your training, you will receive an email from us with details on how to access Lash Perfect Academy – our online training platform.
- Your chosen kit will be sent to you.
- You will work through online lessons, watch lash extension tutorial videos and complete quizzes while you learn all about the treatment and how to safely offer professional services.
- Then, practice, practice, practice your new skills and techniques – it is best to use a mannequin eye/head (included in the kit) or the Lizzy Head!
- Once you are feeling confident, you can book your live assessment with an expert trainer at a time that suits you – this is completed online via video call. The trainer will offer you feedback and guidance to help you along the way.
- Get certified! If your trainer is happy with your work, you will be able to proceed online to gain your certification.
- Case Studies: In order to book your live practical assessment, we ask that you practice on your practice lashes and send through two pictures to us. Instructions on this are on our learning platform. After assessment, no case studies are required if your trainer is happy with your work. Should case studies be required, you will be asked to complete a few sets of lash extensions, photographing them so our trainer can offer any advice and award certification.
HOW TO BOOK
With Online Training, you have two options. You can:
- There are two kit options for this online course: Essentials Kit or Professional Kit – choose the kit that suits you!
- Both kits have all you need to complete your online assessment and gain professional certification. The Professional Kit includes more products which will also allow you to start offering treatments after completing your training and becoming a certified lash tech.
- Lash Perfect Individual Eyelash Extensions Online Course with Essentials Kit: £199+VAT
- Lash Perfect Individual Eyelash Extensions Online Course with Professional Kit: £250+VAT
CLASSROOM TRAINING WITH PROFESSIONAL KIT
TRAINING OPTION 2
- At a training venue in the UK
- With a trainer in-person to guide you
- With a practical assessment on the day
- With help available every step of the way
The individual lash training classroom course includes a Professional Kit which, after purchase, will be shipped to your selected venue ready for you to pick up on your training date. This kit has all you need to start your professional treatments after you become a certified lash technician. You will need a model to perform your practical assessment on during your training day – please get in touch with us should you need any help with this.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Classroom Training in Lash Perfect Individual Eyelash Extensions is a 1-day, in-person course carried out at one of our UK venues.
- The Lash Perfect course runs from 10am – 4pm.
- Our courses have up to 4 trainees - our expert trainers ensure all trainees have the help and support they need.
- Prior to the course, you will be given access to Lash Perfect Academy - our online training platform. Here, you will be guided by videos and online lessons through our essential knowledge – including information on health & safety, hygiene, contraindications and more.
- On the day of the course, you will work with your expert trainer on the practical elements of learning lash extensions, including practicing on your model.
- Get certified! Your trainer will assess your technique and advise if any case studies need to be completed before certification is awarded.
- Case Studies: No case studies are required if your trainer is happy with your work during your assessment. Should case studies be required, you will be asked to complete a few sets of lash extensions, photographing them so our trainers can offer any advice and award certification.
HOW TO BOOK
With Face-to-Face Training, you can choose the venue and date that best suits you.
- The Lash Perfect Classic Individual Eyelash Extension Course comes with a Professional Kit – this kit is perfect for those who are just beginning with individual lashes as it has a full range of products needed to complete training and begin offering treatments to paying clients whether in salon or as a mobile treatment.
- Lash Perfect Individual Eyelash Extensions Classroom Course with Professional Kit: £299+VAT
Really enjoyed doing the classic lash course! I was a bit worried about how it would work online but it worked really well alongside my full-time job. The trainer was very helpful and made me feel at ease.
My trainer was lovely! Gave useful tips for the future and also gave her recommendations on items to buy for me to succeed more. Overall, the experience was great. Will be back to do another course in the future. Thank you Lash Perfect xx
My training experience was very thorough, my trainer was very good at explaining things to me when I was unsure or felt I needed some more information.
HOW TO PAY
You can pay online or over the phone using any debit or credit card or take advantage of our 0% finance options!
BUY NOW PAY LATER
How it works
1. Add your training and kit to the basket/cart.
2. Select ClearPay at checkout.
3. Log into or create your Clearpay account, instant approval decision
4. Your purchase will be split into 4 payments payable every 2 weeks
0% INTEREST FINANCE
Pay 10% now, the rest in installments over 6, 9, or 10 months with 0% interest*
1. Choose your training and kit.
2. Contact our training team to receive an application form.
3. Get approved by our partner, Omniport Capital.
4. Pay just 10% of your overall training order upfront.
5. Pay the rest in instalments over 6, 9, or 10 months.
*Available on orders over £300.
All Lash Perfect Academy training courses are supported with product kits. We have two individual lash extension kit options to choose from – find your kit match:
Essentials Kit: £199+VAT (with Online Training Only)
Everything you need to complete your online training assessment including lash extensions, glue, tools and disposables.
- Individual Eyelash Extension Online Course with an Essentials Kit for £199+VAT
Professional Kit: from £250+VAT
You can upgrade to the bigger, better value for money Professional Kit which will fully set you up for offering this popular treatment. Includes products for training, assessment, practice and initial client treatments. Best match for mobile therapists and salon techs.<
- Individual Eyelash Extension Online Course with a Professional Kit for £250+VAT
- Individual Eyelash Extension Classroom Course with a Professional Kit for £299+VAT
Are you a large salon looking to train multiple staff members from one kit?
Do you need a bigger kit to start your business?
Get in touch with our team to find out more about our training and kit options.