Brow Lamination Hero Trio
For professional use.
Brow Lamination - Step 1, 2 and 3!
Brow Style is Step 1 of the lamination process. This solution makes the brow hairs more malleable so they can be remoulded to their new shape. Gentle and effective vegan formula, suitable for sensitive skin. Must be followed by Brow Set - Step 2 and Brow Nourish - Step 3.
Brow Set is Step 2 of the lamination process. This solution fixes brow hairs into their new position. Gentle and effective vegan formula, suitable for sensitive skin. Must be used after Brow Style - Step 1, and followed by Brow Nourish - Step 3.
Brow Nourish is Step 3 of the lamination process. This ultra-nourishing, conditioning cream can be left on the brow hairs after the lamination treatment, leaving the hairs hydrated and moisturised. Intense formula deeply replenishes brow hairs after processing.
3x 5ml pump bottle.
- V Vegan
- All 3 essential steps for Hi Brow Lamination
- Gentle yet effective
- Products worth £75+VAT - save £10!
Directions of use
- Manufacture's guidance: patch test not essential. Please check your individual insurance.
- Apply Smoothing Wax Pencil around the brow area to protect the skin.
- Use Brow Fix to position brow hairs in place ready for lamination.
- Apply Brow Style for the time recommended depending on hair type - between 6 - 14 minutes.
- Apply Brow Set for the time recommended depending on hair type - between 6 - 14 minutes.
- Apply Brow Nourish as the final stage. Leave on the brows for ultimate hydration.
- Please refer to instruction leaflet/manual for more information.
- To find out how to train in Hi Brow Lamination, please visit our training page.
very niceIve used hi brow for years and the products are always good quality, the lamination creams are great