Microblading Pigment - Delphi Colour Corrector (10ml)
For professional use.
Colour Corrector Pigment.
Delphi is recommended for experienced therapists only - corrective tone for cooling existing warm/pink tone brows. Can be added to pigments to cool pigment or reduce warmth or used alone as a corrective wash.
All pigments are stand-alone colours, but two can be blended to create the perfect bespoke colour. They are organic and mineral-based.
Pigment choice is very important. These natural pigments will create a beautiful and long-lasting colour.
- V Vegan
- Healing and fading, true to colour
- Organic, mineral pigments
- Specifically formulated for Microblading treatments
Directions of use
- Microblading is a specialist and expert treatment, which should only be carried out by a trained and certified professional.
- Microblading creates a perfectly shaped brow with the application of hair-like strokes that are expertly drawn by hand using a very fine, sterile blade coated in a semi-permanent pigment.
- Pigment should be shaken well before use for 20-30 seconds.
- If you would like to train in Microblading, please visit our training pages.